Homework :: Please complete all steps.
(0) Submit final files. Please upload the bits and files you created for your experiential future (e.g., keynote presentations, documents, diplomas, videos, badges files, etc).
(1) OLI post-test page 43 – same 15 questions you did before you took the class at the beginning of the semester. Helps me understand what you knew coming into the class and what new things you learned in the class. It helps to adjust specific what activities and assignments in the course.
(2) Self and team member assessment to know how the team experience and grade everyone’s effort and work fairly.
(3) One last reflection on futures.
This is a graded discussion: 20 points possible
Unit 15 :: Your future for futures?
You’ve completed a semester-long class on futures. You explored Hollywood futures, critiqued alternative futures, critiqued normative futures, and enacted experiential futures. What did you discover in this semester-long process? What surprised you about futures thinking? How might you apply what you learned in this class in your design practice?
Please write your own post of 150 words max and comment on two of your colleagues posts.
(4) Student Course Experience Reflection. We need to know what worked and what could be improved in the course. This is specific to your learning experience.